Today a girl smiled at me at the gas station
I looked away and I don't know why
"smile back" my brain said
"no it's too late" I responded
why didn't I smile?
I guess I didn't want her to think I was looking at her
but I was looking at her and she was looking at me
wait, is that how these things happen?
look to see if she is looking at you
no! wait!
don't make it obvious
just peak
I can't tell
maybe she is
ok
look
she turned but she might have been looking
crap now she's going in to pay
well try to wait to leave until she comes back out
well then maybe I do want a receipt
where is she?
well I'll get into the car
read the receipt
oh here she comes
oh wow she looked and smiled again
maybe she thinks I'm waiting for her to move her car so I can leave
don't let her think that
back up and leave a different way
but she might have been into you
yeah I know
next time
No comments:
Post a Comment