In my life there's no escape
From the pain I feel today
The music plays but I get no joy
Cause I forgot to feel
I take a walk to ease my brain
I hear children playing in the park
down the street a dog it barks
things I forgot to feel
nothings safe
nothings sacred
we forget so much
we never knew
we grow old
and we grow cold
we forget so much
we never knew
sun comes up alarm goes off
another day begins again
I want to feel alive today
what I forgot to feel
See me now a man removed
from what I used to be
the pain is gone I let it go
this I forgot to feel
nothings safe
nothings sacred
we forget so much
we never knew
we grow old
and we grow cold
we forget so much
we never knew
I'm feeling what I never knew
do you feel it too
nothing I cannot do
living life with you
No comments:
Post a Comment