Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hope You Are

I never took your love for granted
but you never told me why we're done
I know you didn't want to hold me back
but I'm still waiting for you here

I never meant to make things awkward
never wanted you to see me sad
but to see you smiling every day
was so much more than I could stand

And I hope that you're happy
and I hope that you are glad
And I hope that you're still smiling
And I hope you're not mad

If I'm not the one to be with you
Then I hope you're with the one who is
but it doesn't mater what I think
I still wish that you were mine

I still see you in all my dreams
I still think about you all the time
I moved so I would stop seeing you
But I see you in every thing

And I hope that you're happy
and I hope that you are glad
And I hope that you're still smiling
And I hope you're not mad

And I hope that you're still smiling
And I hope that you're still smiling
And I hope that you're still smiling
And I hope that you're still smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment