Saturday, April 13, 2013

So I

So I needed a friend
and you were not the one
So I need this to end
so I can move along

And I'm starting to fear
The fact that I'm alone
And no one seems to hear
My love has been unknown

Chorus:
alone when you're here
alone when you're gone
take away my life
if you can find one to take

Sometimes I try
Sometimes I cry
they're still in my head
All the things that you had said

You can forget me too
like everyone I've known
could you live like I do
and learn why I'm alone

I'd love for me to find
the one that makes me whole
I'm losing my damn mind
I no longer feel my soul

repeat chorus

I'd give my life to you
if you would only see
Don't know what else to do
But I can't let you be

No comments:

Post a Comment