Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cuz That's What

I want to feel what
you feel when you see me
So I can be what
you need when your with me
I want to be the
pain that brings you joy
cuz that's what love is
pain that brings you joy

You can't hide your thoughts
from me I will find them
you know I can see
right through your lying eyes
they're bold and beautiful
and say so much
they're like the sea
after a thunder storm

please be weary of people
that come into your life
they can manipulate
you in a ways you cannot see

Deceivers will follow
and swallow you when they can
please remember my warnings
I give you every day

You now wanna get
away from all your fears
gotta get away from
the things that scar you
just get up and go
don't care about me
all you ever have
in life is yourself

I'll forget you someday
when I least expect
your love is something
I will never forget
I don't care how long
it will take to find
another love like
what I shared with you

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I feel like we love in different ways but I can still understand the way you love.

    It's so beautiful that every human being experiences love and we all experience it in a different way... If I could have a job in life, as in not that one that pays money, it would be to interview every person in the world and get to know the way in which they love...

    Yeah, well actually one of my main goals in life is to understand and maybe perhaps if I get lucky, live sonnet 116...

    ReplyDelete