Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Things I Say

Do you want to see me change for you
would you rather leave me be
I don't want to lose you
Just open your eyes and see me

Remember my love's unrelenting
I just cant let you go
I wish I could see into your future
And see if you are high or low 

So pardon my arrogance
It's just fed by my ignorance
Forget the things I say
I don't want them to stay

I don't know where were going
I can't stand when we're apart
I wish I could sing you a song
That gets way down in your heart

I can feel my world is slipping
But I don't feel any pain
I'd love to see you tomorrow
And hope your love will gain

1 comment:

  1. Haha this one is so cute, I imagine a guy like Jesse Isenberg sitting in a coffee shop saying these things to this girl and me listening in the back on a nearby table listening to this conversation and the girl being a bitch and me wanting to secretly kill her and also secretly and momentarily falling in love with the guy...

    ReplyDelete