Saturday, January 29, 2011

Night Time

The darkness falls on me today
the hookers put there shame away
the city comes alive with crime
but that's when I'm feeling prime

The sun did its job again
the parties will now all begin
relationships might end tonight
when jealous guys will start a fight

chorus:
Night time is the time of life
where everyone has some fun
strangers meet and friends depart
but we'll always be one and one

In hopes that I might get a flirt
I probably should change my shirt
we'll head out to our favorite bar
you know the one that's not too far

A night of drinks to free the brain
I hope I don't get too insane
Tomorrow I got nothing to do
I hope I can spend it with you

repeat chorus

In the morning when the drugs wear off
you wonder if you had enough
you're friends call to see if you're alright
the signs of another good night

2 comments:

  1. I feel like a character from your song, not a main one, just a passerby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your article, I will share your article to everyone!!



    ______________________________
    WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|RS Gold|GW2 Gold

    ReplyDelete